Here it is, the RDPMAG Magazine Winter 2019. At the request of many, it is now possible to consult it online, for free. However, you cannot print or save it. For this you have to buy it.
We are celebrating the magazine’s 2nd anniversary with this Winter edition. How much has been done since the publication of a simple PDF gift guide that led to what RDPMAG is today, a two-language magazine (French and English) for professional men across Canada! You will notice a new look with this edition. Easier sections to find, in short, we wanted to simplify your life.
You will find in issue 11 – The RDPMAG Magazine Winter 2019
- Interview with Nicolas Duvernois
- Montréal en Lumière: 20 years of gastronomic experiences
- Patrice Demers: For the love of chocolate
- Raices: The roots of Maximiliano Vallée Valletta
- The Matriarchal. A cocktail, a tribute to future generations by Samuel Turp
- Winter wines by Isaac Delaney
- Interview with Marc Ouayoun, Porsche Canada CEO
- Several recipes
- And more!
- 120 pages – grouped in pages of 2 on the consultation.
- Publication date: January 10, 2019
- Want to have your own magazine in digital version? It is for download here
** The french version is here **
Subscribe to our Refined, Distinguished, Passionate Newsletter now.