A Mushroom Risotto is a winner at all times
As there are many Risotto lovers on the site, I offer you my easy recipe for Mushroom Risotto!
Ingredients for Mushroom Risotto
- Mushrooms the quantity is according to the number that you want in your risotto, but remember that it shrinks when it cooks
- Olive oil
- ½ cup of shallots
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 2 cup of arborio rice (I took Riso Bello, the green box with Rooster)
- ½ cup of white wine (the better your wine will be, the better will be your recipe, think also of its wine taste pellet to make a happy harmony with your ingredients)
- 8 cups of chicken broth, preheated (Most recipes advise less, but I saw that it is missing because the rice drinks a lot of broth)
- ¾ cup of Parmigiano Reggiano, grated
- Sea salt and ground pepper
- Parmigiano reggiano chopped
Give yourself a good half-hour so that the recipe is complete and you can eat.
- First, cut your mushrooms, quite finely. I removed the feet.
- Cut the mushrooms into strips, not too thin.
- Put them in a well buttered pan, when ready, keep warm in the oven at low temperature.
- Cut the shallots, in thin slices.The shallots are browned in the oil without caramelising them.
- Add the rice and cook 1 minute.
- Prepare your wine
- Cook the risotto 1 minute over medium high heat to coat well oil.
- You must have a translucid texture .
- Add the wine to deglaze and stir until all the wine is absorbed.
- Add one ladle of broth at a time. You have to stir constantly, it’s important. And continue without stopping.
- After about 20 minutes of constant stirring, you should have a creamy texture.
- Do not hesitate to taste for not having a rice too al dente. You must have something that is creamy.
- Add the mushrooms …
- And the cheese …
- And we are stir a little to mix everything!
- Add the chips of cheese to decorate and prepare a small salad and take the opportunity to use a small glass of white to reward and accompany this delicious risotto!
[Spacer height = “20px”]
Lovers of Risotto? Discover the recipe of Risotto Cacio E Pepe by Massimo Bottura